RSUST Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session is out-Rivers State University (RSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt, is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The cost of the RSU pre-degree form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000).
Latest Info on RSUST Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes of the College of Basic Medical Sciences and departments in Faculties of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Science, Agriculture and Technical & Science Education for the 2023/2024 academic session.
RSUST Pre-Degree Admission Form Admission Form Requirement
- Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects in the S
- SSCE GCE organized by WAEC and NECO. Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits at one sitting.
- Accepted candidates must enrol and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combinations to any programme and obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point for Rivers State University.
How to Apply for RSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
Candidates are to visit the Rivers State University website www.ust.edu.ng and follow the 2023/2024 Pre-degree Programme Application link. Application Form to be completed online (with candidate’s phone number) after payment of application fee of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only.
Candidates should come along with photocopies of the application download for Clearance and Registration, which commences from Monday 3rd October 2023, at ICTC premises, RSU, Port Harcourt. Applicants will be expected to bring their SSCE/GCE/NECO certificates/result slips during clearance and registration.
RSUST Pre-Degree Available Programmes
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B. Sc):
- Animal and
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Plant Science
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B.Sc):
- Agricultural and Applied Economics,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Science,
- Crop/Soil Science,
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment,
- Food Science and Technology,
- Forestry and Environment,
- Home Science and Management
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE:
- Human Anatomy,
- Human Physiology,
- Medicine and Surgery,
- Nursing Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING (B. Tech)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Marine Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Petrochemical Engineering,
- Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE (B. Tech):
- Environmental Management,
- Estate Management,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Surveying and Geometrics,
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION (B.Sc):
- Science Education,
- Vocational and Technical Education
RSUST Pre-Degree Programme Duration and Admission Requirements
DURATION OF PROGRAMME AND MODE OF STUDY
The programme duration is two semesters (one academic session). The mode of study is face to face at the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO. Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ Level Credits at one sitting.
Accepted candidates must enrol and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combinations to any programme and obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point for Rivers State University.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.