JAMB Subject Combination for Mining Engineering » Admission requirements to study Mining Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Mining Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mining Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Mining Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mining Engineering.
Please read the Mining Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Mining Engineering
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mining Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mining Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Mining Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- (ii) ND upper credit in Mining Engineering/ Mineral Resources and Geological Study in addition to O Level requirements.
UTME Requirement for Mining Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subjects
UTME Subject combination for Mining Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mining Engineering.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.