UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form 23/2024-University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Centre for Corruption Studies, University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Latest Info on University of Abuja Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja postgraduate programmes of the Centre for Corruption Studies, University of Abuja, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application
- Fill your Biodata thus: (Surname,First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you having a valid email address. You may need to open one if you have none
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Requirements & Duration
Entry requirements for the programmes are as follows:
- Candidates into the master’s degree programme should possess five (5) relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English language and Mathematics.
- Candidates should also hold a postgraduate diploma or a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in related fields (as may be determined by the Centre) from a recognized institution with a grade, not below a Second Class Lower (2.2) category,
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- Candidates into the postgraduate diploma programmes should possess five (5) relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics,
- Candidates should also hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related fields as may be determined by the Centre from a recognised institution with a grade not below a third-class category.
Duration of Programmes
- 18 months for Master’s Degree
- 12 months for Postgraduate Diploma
UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Courses
The programmes are as follows:
Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s Degree
- Anti-Corruption Studies
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Leadership and Discipline Studies
- NGO and Management Studies
- Peace and Security Studies
- Social Rehabilitation Studies
- Society and Development Studies
Application Fee: Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of N 25,000.00 only,
Closing: Application opens on Monday, 16th January 2023, and closes on Wednesday, 31st May 2023
For further enquiries, contact 08055281550 /08039142676
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!