Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024.
Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree admission form below.
Latest Info on FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Available Courses
- 1. Adult and Non-Formal Education
- 2.Agricultural Science Double Major
- 3.Arabic/Christian Religious Studies
- 7.Arabic/Islamic Studies
- 8.Arabic/social Studies
- 11.Biology/integrated Science
- 14.Business Education
- 15.Chemistry/integrated Science
- 18.Christian Religious Studies/English
- 19.Christian Religious Studies/french
- 20.Christian Religious Studies/Hausa
- 21.Christian Religious Studies/Igbo
- 22.Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- 23.Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- 24.Computer Education/biology
- 25.Computer Education/chemistry
- 26.Computer Education physics
- 27.Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- 28.Computer Science Education/mathematics
- 29.Early Childhood Care Education
- 32.Economics/Social Studies
- 38.English/Islamic Studies
- 40.English/Social Studies
- 42.Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
- 46.French/Social Studies
- 48.Geography/integrated Science
- 49.Geography/Social Studies
- 51.Hausa/Islamic Studies
- 53.Hausa/Social Studies
- 55.History/Social Studies
- 56.Home Economics Double Major
- 57. Igbo/music
- 58. Igbo/social Studies
- 60.Integrated Science Double Major
- 61. Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
- 62.Integrated Science/physics
- 63.Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- 64.Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- 66.Mathematics/Social Studies
- 67.Music Double Major
- 68.Music/Christian Religious Studies
- 69.Music/Social Studies
- 71.Physical and Health Education Double Major
- 72.Primary Education Studies
- 73.Social Studies/Yoruba
FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- SSCE/GCE (O/L) with four passes at sitting or five (5) Passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and passes in related subjects.
- TC II Certificate with passes.
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification with four (4) passes at a sitting or five (5) passes at two sittings and passes in related subjects, i.e. City and Guilds, Federal Craft Certificate, etc.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with two (2) passes.
- TC II with at least two (2) passes.
- Federal Craft Certificate or City and Guilds Certificate with at least two (2) passes.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit the College Web-portal (http://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click “application” and then select your category, e.g. Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Programme 2022/2023
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
- Click on the application category below to fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’, type the two words shown. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
- An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- On the https://fceokene.waeup.org, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment, login and click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.