University of Ibadan (UI) direct entry admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is now selling the Direct Entry screening admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UI direct entry candidates are required to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE before the stipulated deadline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ibadan (UI) Degree Programmes through Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University website will be open for registration on Thursday,1 December 2022, to Friday, 13 January 2023.
Candidates Eligible for UI Direct Entry Admission
Only candidates who made University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry will be allowed to submit their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/ O’L, GCE A’L, NCE/ND/HND results on UI portal.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan Direct Entry Screening Form
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 69345521EG ADEKOYA (Surname) Kenechukwu Garba. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
(b) Payment Option
- Credit/Debit card payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank;
- Direct bank Account debit whereby internet banking tools are used to make payment.
Notice for University of Ibadan Direct Entry Screening Form
- Candidates are advised to fill the online forms carefully, following all instructions, as “mistake(s)”may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The photographs must be clean, clear and without glasses. Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only.
- Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submission.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.