JAMB Subject Combination for Surveying And Geoinformatics » Admission requirements to study Surveying And Geoinformatics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying And Geoinformatics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Surveying And Geoinformatics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Surveying And Geoinformatics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Surveying And Geoinformatics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Surveying And Geoinformatics.
Please read the Surveying And Geoinformatics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Surveying And Geoinformatics
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Surveying And Geoinformatics
ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – FUTO
GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Surveying And Geoinformatics
Direct Entry Requirement for Surveying And Geoinformatics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
UTME Requirement for Surveying And Geoinformatics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further. Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentary, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity.
UTME Subject combination for Surveying And Geoinformatics:
- Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Surveying And Geoinformatics.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.