JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health » Admission requirements to study Public Health in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Public Health O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Public Health Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Public Health UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Public Health.
Please read the Public Health programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Latest Info on JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Public Health
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– ABUAD
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Public Health
Direct Entry Requirement for Public Health:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other O Level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
UTME Requirement for Public Health:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Public Health:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Public Health.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.