FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024/Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is now selling the application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The cost of FUTO pre-degree admission form is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000).
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from FUTO aspirants pertaining when the FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form will be out on sale for academic session.
Latest Info on Federal University of Technology Owerri
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Any candidate wishing to purchase the form must: (i) Possess at least five O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology, Agric. Science or Geography.
(ii) Must register and sit for 2023 UTME
FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form Released | Apply For FUTO Pre-degree
MERITS OF FUTO PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
1. Better opportunities of getting admission into choice department in FUTO
2. Affordable school fees
3. Familiarization with University Post environment
4. Candidates are groomed for UTME and PostUTME
5. Entrance exams spread over two semesters
6. Candidates are groomed with first year syllabus, giving them a head start over others.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
Visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/appLinks/predgree.html to Apply
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2023 UTME.
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to the 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2023/2024 Pre-Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.