FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024/The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU), in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), has opened registration for its 2023/2024 Post-UTME & Direct Entry degree programmes. Candidates with scores above 160 in the UTME are eligible. A range of courses across Education, Sciences, and Arts are available. Apply by visiting their portal.
Latest Info on FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form
In a strategic collaboration, the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) partners with the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), to present students with an unparalleled academic opportunity. Here’s your guide to stepping into this esteemed affiliation for the 2023/2024 academic session.
|🎓 Institution||Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) affiliated with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)|
|🗓️ Session||2023/2024 academic session|
|📢 Registration Start||Post-UTME Screening & Direct Entry for Degree programmes|
|🎯 Eligibility||Candidates scoring ≥160 in 2023/2024 UTME; “O” level pass (English & a Science subject) in ≤2 sittings|
|📜 Available Courses||B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed. programmes in fields like Education/English, Social Studies, Business Education, etc.|
|💰 Application Fee||N2,000 – payable online|
|🔗 Application Process||Register, generate invoice, pay at bank, login, fill & print form, submit photocopies on screening day|
|🚨 Important Notes||Change institution to FCEAHAAMUFU if not first choice; Accept offers promptly; Keep USERNAME/PASSWORD safe; NCE option for scores between 100 and 160|
The FCE Eha-Amufu, located in the serene environs of Enugu State and in partnership with UNN, is elated to inform the wider public and especially, ambitious students, that the doors for registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the forthcoming academic year have been flung open.
Course Palette on Offer
Curious about the courses you can dive into? Here are the Degree programmes, duly recognised by the National University Commission (NUC):
- English, B.A. (Ed.)
- CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
- Social Studies, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Integrated Science, B.Ed.
- Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
- Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
- Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Diving into the essentials, here’s what you need to know:
- General Eligibility: If you’ve scored a commendable 160 or above in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by JAMB, you’re on the right track.
- Specific Requirements: The FCE Eha-Amufu (affiliated with UNN) mandates candidates to have at least five credit “O” level passes. This should definitely include a credit pass in English Language and one Science subject, and be achieved in no more than two sittings.
For those walking the Direct Entry route, remember, the UTME requirements for the chosen course still hold weight.
Here’s a handy list of the acceptable Science, Arts, and Social Science subjects you can choose from:
Acceptable Science Subjects:
- Additional General Sciences
- Additional Mathematics
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science
- General Biology
- General Science
- Health Science
- Human Biology
- Hygiene and Psychology
- Integrated Science
- Physics with Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Rural Biology
- Rural Science
Acceptable Arts Subjects:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Other Nigerian Languages
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
Acceptable Social Science Subjects:
- Principles of Account
Embarking on this journey? Here’s a succinct guide:
- Fee: A modest fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) sets the ball rolling.
- Kickstart Here: Dive right in by following this application link.
- Portal Guide:
- Visit the College degree programme website.
- Navigate to the Application forms link and select Post-UTME Admission screening Application. This will generate your invoice and guide you through the form filling.
- With your generated invoice in hand, approach any bank to complete payment.
- Post-payment, revisit the portal, access the Existing Applicant Login section, and fill in your Username and Password.
- Print out your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips. Don’t forget to submit a photocopy of these, along with your credentials, to the Directorate of Degree Programme on the screening day.
- Even if FCE, Eha-Amufu, wasn’t your initial institution of choice, you can still register for Post-UTME. However, ensure a swift Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal.
- Lucky enough to get a provisional admission offer? Don’t dilly-dally; accept promptly to seal the deal.
- Cherish and safeguard your USERNAME and PASSWORDS; they’re your digital keys.
- Scored between 100 and 160 in JAMB? The college’s NCE programme beckons.
While the exact dates for the Degree programme screenings remain under wraps, aspirants are advised to commence their online registrations pronto. Keep an eye out on the portal; announcements are imminent!
For any queries, the friendly voices at 08837981724, 08035417414, or 08160181445 are ever ready to assist.
Embarking on an academic journey at FCE Eha-Amufu, especially in affiliation with UNN, is more than just an education – it’s an experience. Gear up, and step into a world of holistic learning and unparalleled opportunities!
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.