JAMB Subject Combination for Personnel Management » Admission requirements to study Personnel Management in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Personnel Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Personnel Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Personnel Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Personnel Management.
Please read the Personnel Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Personnel Management
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Personnel Management
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Personnel Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Personnel Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Statistics.
UTME Requirement for Personnel Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two (2) subjects listed under the Direct Entry column.
UTME Subject combination for Personnel Management:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Personnel Management.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.