Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 /Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Bingham University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Bingham University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Bingham University administration has begun the selling of post-UTME/direct entry screening application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Bingham University, an academic institution of renown established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA), has begun the sale of its Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening forms. The forms apply to admissions into various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. The university, nestled in Nigeria, prides itself on its commitment to delivering education that fuses intellectual, moral, and vocational aspects, with the goal of producing well-rounded individuals who will have a positive impact on society.
- University Bingham: University
- Admission Year: 2023/2024
- Programmes: Post-UTME/Direct Entry to various undergraduate programmes
- Application Method: Online through the university’s website
- Requirements: Minimum of 150 in UTME, relevant O’Level Credits
- Application Deadline: Before screening day
- Screening Dates: 18th July to 8th September 2023
Bingham University’s quest to fulfil the yearning for quality education in Nigeria has led to the commencement of the 2023/2024 admission exercise. The institution welcomes applications from interested candidates who can apply directly via the university’s website.
Bingham University Degree Courses
Bingham University boasts a rich variety of academic programs spanning numerous faculties. These range from the Faculty of Environmental Sciences offering programs like Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Environmental Management, to the Faculty of Law, Arts, Administration, and Education. The Faculty of Science and Technology offers programs like Industrial Chemistry, Physics, and Computer Science. Meanwhile, future healthcare practitioners can opt for the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and the College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Psychology
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A Theology
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc Supply Chain Management
- B.Sc Procurement Management
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Library & Information Science
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Radiography
Considering Bingham University as Your Next Academic Adventure?
UTME Candidates Eligibility Criteria
For prospective students to gain admission into degree programs, they must meet the following prerequisites:
- Completion of the 2023/2024 UTME Examination with a minimum score of 150.
- Possession of five (5) O/Level Credits in relevant subjects, which must include Mathematics and English. The qualifications should be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Applicants who did not initially select Bingham University during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) application are still encouraged to apply. These applicants must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through the JAMB Portal and upload their O’Level results. During the screening exercise, candidates are required to provide evidence of this change.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for Direct Entry are required to:
- Complete the JAMB Direct Entry form.
- Obtain five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Possess an A/Level result, which can be IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit, or Cambridge A/Levels result.
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
The following steps guide prospective applicants on how to apply:
- Visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/apply and create an account, if not done already.
- Upon account creation, an activation link will be dispatched to the specified email address.
- Activate the account, log in to the portal, and navigate to the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page.
- Initiate a transaction by clicking on the “Pay with Remita” button, generating a N2000 payment slip.
- Complete the payment by either visiting any bank branch with the payment slip or paying online using an ATM card.
Procedure for Form Submission
Upon completion of the relevant forms, candidates should adhere to the following steps for submission:
- Click on the “Form submission” button.
- Generate a hard copy of the submitted forms.
- Submit the hard copy to the Academic Office on or before the screening day.
- Along with their admission forms, candidates are to submit:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online.
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online.
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online.
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online.
Submission of Completed Forms
After successfully completing the payment, applicants are to fill and submit the online application forms by:
- Accessing the online application forms.
- Filling and submitting the forms using the “Form submission” button.
- Printing and submitting the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
For technical inquiries and complaints, candidates may contact the relevant university officials via the provided email addresses and phone number.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening
Screening commences at 9 a.m. prompt on the screening days at the Bingham University, Permanent Site.
- Tuesday, 18th July, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
- Wednesday, 19th July, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
- Thursday, 20th July, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
- Friday, 21st July, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
- Tuesday, 15th August, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
- Wednesday, 16th August, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
- Thursday, 17th August, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
- Friday, 18th August, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
- Tuesday, 5th September, 2023: Pharmacy, Health Sciences
- Wednesday, 6th September, 2023: MBBS and Basic Medical Science
- Thursday, 7th September, 2023: Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration
- Friday, 8th September, 2023: Environmental Science, Science & Technology, and Arts
Required Documents for Screening
Candidates must bring along the following documents for the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their O‘ Level and A’ Level results.
- 2023 UTME result slip.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Evidence of change of institution and payment receipt or teller.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.