Bells University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 /Bells University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Bells University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Bells University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Bells University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Bells University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Bells University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Bells University of Technology, Ota, has officially announced that applications are now open for suitable candidates seeking admission into its various degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Bells University Undergraduate Programmes
The university offers an array of undergraduate courses across various colleges:
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
- B.Tech. Computer Science
- B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Estate Management
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
Bells University Admission General Requirements
- Intending candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch,
- Print out the payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt you printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Application Form: =N= 2,500:00
- Admission Processing: =N= 3,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions.
For further details on application and payment, applicants can visit the university’s website or contact the admissions office.
The announcement from Bells University of Technology opens a new chapter of academic opportunities for students. With its diverse selection of courses and comprehensive application process, the university continues to set a high standard in Nigeria’s tertiary education landscape.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.