Anchor University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session/Anchor University Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Anchor University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Anchor University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Anchor University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Anchor University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Anchor University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Anchor University, Lagos, has officially opened the gates for applications from suitably qualified candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and are interested in gaining admission into the university. This invitation extends to candidates who initially selected Anchor University as their first or second choice, or those who wish to switch their preference to Anchor University.
Anchor University Degree Courses
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Information Technology
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. International Relations
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
B.A. Christian Religious Studies
B.A. English and Literary Studies
B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
Admissions Criteria & Requirements
Candidates who wish to be part of the Anchor University family must meet the following requirements:
- Choice of University: Candidates should have chosen Anchor University as their first or second choice during the UTME registration or must be willing to change their preferred institution to Anchor University, Lagos.
- Completion of Secondary Education: Candidates must have successfully completed their secondary school education.
- UTME Score: Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the UTME.
- O-Level Results: Candidates must possess five credit passes in relevant subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB e.t.c). A credit pass in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory. However, for candidates applying to the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History, and International Studies, a credit pass in Mathematics is not required.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of ₦20,000 is to be paid by all applicants.
To facilitate a smooth application process, candidates should prepare and submit the following documents:
- O’Level Result
- UTME Result
- GCE Result (if available)
- Recommendation Letter
Interested candidates can register for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application via the university’s official website. Simply visit Anchor University Registration Portal to commence your application.
This is a golden opportunity for aspiring students to become part of the Anchor University community, where academic excellence and moral discipline are upheld. Candidates are advised to complete and submit their applications promptly to stand a chance of securing their desired course of study.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.