Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session/Crescent University Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form
This is Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Crescent University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Crescent University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Crescent University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Crescent University, Abeokuta, a private institution established by the Islamic Mission for Africa, aims to deliver quality education while fostering discipline, integrity, and promoting positive societal values. To address the gap in Nigeria’s educational system, the university seeks to produce graduates who align with the country’s economic agenda.
Admissions for the 2023/2024 academic session are now open for eligible candidates. Prospective students must obtain a minimum of 180 marks in the UTME, choose Crescent University as their first choice, and participate in the screening exercise. Direct entry and transfer candidates are also welcome.
Crescent University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
- DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Council of Legal Education.
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B Sc. Accounting
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
- DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
- DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
- B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry CENTRE FOR
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
- DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
- B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture in all Accredited
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
- BNSc. Nursing
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- BSc. Physiology
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
- BSc. Anatomy Cambridge
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 180 marks.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates may be admitted through direct entry with:
- NCE, OND, or approved equivalents in relevant fields and at least an Upper Credit level, in addition to the O/L requirements mentioned above.
- Advanced Level passes or equivalents in relevant subjects, in addition to the O/L requirements mentioned above.
- Acceptable grade levels in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) exams.
- In exceptional cases, OND holders with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programs, provided they meet the minimum requirements for entry into 100 level.
- HND holders with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level in relevant degree programs, provided they meet the minimum requirements for entry into 100 level.
- Pass the university-conducted interviews.
Candidates may transfer from other universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed application form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE).
- Meet the minimum entry requirements for admission to the university. CLICK HERE to view entry requirements.
- Ensure their academic transcripts and special confidential reports are received by Crescent University’s admissions office no later than two months before the intended session for which admission is sought.
- Have a CGPA of at least 1.5.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.