UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2023/2024-University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Regular MBA & Executive MBA Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its MBA Regular and Executive MBA for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Latest Info on UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA MBA Form
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- Click on Business School MBA Regular or Business School MBA Executive.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Cost of Application Form
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five(5) credits including English language and Mathematics obtained not more than two(2) sittings from recognized examination bodies such as SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- University degree or HND from a recognized awarding institution.
Duration of Programmes and Application Fees
The duration of programmes and application fees are as follows:
- Executive Master of Business Administration – 24months –
- Master of Business Administration -24months-
- Master of Entrepreneurship -24months-
- Certificate Programmes -8 weeks –
Method of Application
To apply, applicants are required to visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
You should have with you a digital copy of your passport photograph, not more than 200px by 200px in dimension and 150kb in size.
If your application is successful, you will be granted provisional admission subject to the verification of your results. You will need to provide the admission officer with the following documents:
- All academic transcript
- Copies of Certificates such as: SSCE, WASC, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II; B.Sc. or BA. Degree, HND in relevant areas of Management.
- Two personal references
- Copy of your current photograph
Application closes on 30th November, 2022
Mallam Yahaya I. Mohammed
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.