Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session. OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling its 2023/2024 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms.
OOU post UTME cut-off mark is 160, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
OOU post UTME form is available online for purchase. See the requirements, screening schedule and how to apply for the form below.
Latest Info on OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Candidates That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results and are ready to change to the University as their first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2022/2023 UTME Result Slip.
Applicants are advised to check their respective portal/mail and print out their OOU PUTME Screening Exercise Passes. This Pass will show the date and time allotted to each applicant.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.