OFFAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 | ND Full-Time/Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) Post-UTME Form for 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) has commenced the sale of post-UTME application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. OFFAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 | ND Full-Time.
Federal Poly, Offa post-UTME cut-off mark is 140, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
Latest Info on Federal Polytechnic, Offa Post-UTME Screening Form
This is to inform candidates who choose Federal Polytechnic, Offa, in the JAMB 2023 UTME that the screening has commenced online.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the on-line Admission Screening Exercise. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic,C Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening exercise.
OFFAPOLY Courses Offered
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
1. All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and 0BTAINED the minimum cut-off mark of 120, have the required relevant O level credit as contained in the JAMB brochure and must have uploaded their O level results) on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Centre
2. All candidates who have applied for the Higher National Diploma (HND) Full Time admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
- All Candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
2. AlI Candidates should visit the Polytechnic portal www.fpo.edu.ng for the following:
i. To make the online payment
ii. Fill-in their details and the security form;
iii. Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
iv. Print out their security form and their post screening slip
v. Submit the printed security form at the security office in the
vi. Permanent campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara state.
3. All Candidates must write their names in full, arranged with surname first as written on their O’ level results/certificates or ND certificate and must have an active email address.
4. HND Candidates must state clearly the location of their ND insttution and the exact number of their Industrial Training (IT) year(s).
REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROCEDURE AND ANY FALSE CLAIMS BY CANDIDATES SHALL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH CANDIDATES AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.