JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Biology » Admission requirements to study Plant Biology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Plant Biology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Plant Biology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Plant Biology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Plant Biology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Plant Biology.
Please read the Plant Biology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Biology
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Plant Biology
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Plant Biology
Direct Entry Requirement for Plant Biology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/Botany/Zoology and Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Plant Biology:
- Five (5) SSC Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Plant Biology:
- Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Plant Biology.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.