FUNAI Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session/Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates that participated in the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
FUNAI admission list is now available online for applicants to check their status.
Latest Info on Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Admission List
Do you want to check Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the (FUNAI), they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
The management of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the 2023/2024 first batch admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Admission List
- Go to FUNAI admission list checking portal at https://admission.funai.edu.ng/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to access your FUNAI admission status.
Candidate offered Provisional Admission in the 2022/2023 Session are mandatorily required to upload their O’Level results on JAMB Portal. Failure to do this successfully will prevent access to the JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
How to Check FUNAI JAMB Admission Status Portal
Currently, the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAI admission status.
FUNAI Admission List Requirement
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.