FUD Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session /Federal University Dutse Jigawa State Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session via the official FUD Post UTME Screening Form admission portal for UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
Federal University Dutse Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
Is FUD Post UTME Form out for 2023? When will Federal University Dutse start to sell their post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session?
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal University Dutse that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 Federal University Dutse Post UTME registration portal.
Requirements For FUD Post UTME 2023/2024
To ensure a smooth application process, it’s vital to know if you qualify. So, who’s eligible?
- Choice and Score Requirements: Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as their First Choice institution. Additionally, a minimum score of 160 points in the 2023 UTME is necessary, though some courses might require more.
- UTME Result Slip: Candidates need to possess the 2023 Result slip.
- Registration: It’s mandatory to have registered on the Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Academic Credentials: A minimum of five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, is essential. These should be obtained from SSCE or its equivalent within two sittings.
- Additional Requirements for Direct Entry: They should have acquired at least a Lower Credit in a relevant National Diploma course or a minimum of eight points with the necessary subject combination at NCE and IJMB.
Only students who choose the Federal University Dutse as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required ADSU cut off mark are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark for Federal University Dutse is 160.
Now that you know the Federal University Dutse 2023/2024 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Federal University Dutse Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Federal University Dutse 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Screening Form
Navigating application processes can sometimes be challenging. But fret not, here’s a comprehensive breakdown to ensure a smooth application:
- Begin by logging into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal or access it through the University’s main website.
- Use your JAMB/DE Registration Number to log in.
- Update vital information including your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, and State/G.A.
- Generate an Invoice and a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay the N 2,000 Post UTME fee. This can be done with any acceptable debit card or at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment on the portal.
- Select the appropriate Subject Combinations that align with your chosen course.
- Update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results. Ensure it’s from not more than two sittings and includes A ‘Level results if applicable.
- Upload authentic copies of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and a recent passport photograph.
- Once done, print the Acknowledgement Slip.
Federal University Dutse Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. The official closing date 20th November 2023.
Federal University Dutse screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will commence 23rd October 2023.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus. All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the 2023 Federal University Dutse Post UTME screening Form on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then keep visiting this web page regularly in order to stay updated.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.