FCE Kano Admission List 2023/2024 Academic Session is out… Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
The merit and supplementary list of candidates admitted into the B.Ed programmes of the Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano, for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
Latest info on Federal College of Education, Kano Admission List
Do you want to check Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your (FCE) admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of (FCE), Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its B.Ed programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FCE Kano Degree admission list has been uploaded to the school website.
How to Check FCE Kano Degree Admission List
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the college website.
- Go to the FCE Kano admission status checking portal at http://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult/.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Login” to access your FCE Kano admission status.
Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education (FCE) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.