(ESPOLY) Admission List 2023 is Out- Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Latest info on Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Admission List
ESPOLY Admission List 2023 is Out – Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Do you want to check D.S Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) admission status. After the Polytechnic Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Polytechnic, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the Polytechnic Admission procedure.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY), during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
Federal College of Education ESPOLY admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check ESPOLY Admission List
Currently, the Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your ESPOLY. admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) admission status.
Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.