CONAMKAT Admission List 2023/2024 Academic Session/Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission List 2023/2024 for Basic Midwifery Programme.
The list of candidates admitted into the Basic Midwifery Programme of the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) for the year 2023.
Latest Info on Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
Do you want to check Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your (CONAMKAT) admission status. After the College Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Institute of Management and Technology, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the College Admission procedure.
The management of the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Basic Midwifery programme.
How to Check CONAMKAT Basic Midwifery Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status:
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into Basic Midwifery Programme at Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi that ONLINE Registration will commence on Wednesday, 1st February, 2023 and ends on Monday 20th February, 2023.
Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration.
DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
- Item 1–10, 18 and 19 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
- Failure to register by Monday 20th February, 2023 means forfeiture of admission.
- Commencement of Lecture: Monday, 27th February, 2023.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.