Coal City University University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 /(CCU) Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Read all you need to know about the Program as released by the school management; How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
Latest Info on Coal City University University (CCU) Post UTME Screening Form
This is Coal City University University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 academic session news from the School Campus.
Coal City University University Post UTME Form 2023 is out now. The Coal City University University, 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for eligible candidates to register.
This is to inform intending students and general public that Coal City University University, Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Coal City University (CCU), located in the vibrant city of Enugu, is now open for applications from eligible candidates for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. With a wide range of courses across various faculties, CCU offers students the opportunity to pursue their academic dreams in a conducive and innovative learning environment.
- Institution: Coal City University (CCU), Enugu
- Admission Session: 2023/2024
- Eligibility: Candidates with 5 Credits O’Level result in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics; Not more than two sittings in WAEC
- Available Programs: Various programs under the Faculties of Natural & Applied Sciences, Arts, Social & Management Sciences, and Education
- Admission Requirements: 5 O’Level credits, including English and Mathematics; JAMB UTME, with CCU as first choice
- Method of Application: Online via the University’s website
- Application Portal: https://portal.ccu.edu.ng/
- Additional Info: Process includes change of institution, upload of O’Level result, JAMB result printout, application to CCU, and acceptance of admission letter.
Explore the Rich Course Catalogue at Coal City University University Post UTME Screening Form
CCU is home to several faculties, each offering unique, carefully structured degree programmes aimed at delivering comprehensive education and fostering intellectual growth.
1. Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences
For those inclined towards science and its applications, CCU offers degree programmes such as:
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
2. Faculty of Arts, Social & Management Sciences
For students interested in the humanities, social sciences, or management, this faculty provides a diverse range of courses:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology/Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Taxation
3. Faculty of Education
For aspiring educators, CCU’s Faculty of Education offers several programmes including:
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B. Ed. Educational Management
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B. Ed. Primary Education
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
All candidates must meet the admission requirements to be eligible for any of the courses. Candidates must have a minimum of five O’Level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. However, for Political Science, a D7 in Mathematics is acceptable. Also, the results must be from not more than two sittings in WAEC.
How to Apply Coal City University University Post UTME Screening Form
The application process at CCU is detailed yet straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply:
Step 1 – Change of Institution
Prospective students must choose CCU as their first choice of university while registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Boards’ (JAMB) Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). If you didn’t select CCU initially, a change of institution can be done at any JAMB Office or Computer Based Testing (CBT) centre nationwide. Please note that this process cannot be carried out at a cyber café.
Step 2 – Upload of O’Level Result
For a successful admission process, candidates must upload their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal via a CBT Center or any JAMB Office. For real-time monitoring of the admission process, candidates are advised to download JAMB CAPS MOBILE from the play store and register.
Step 3 – Print out your Original JAMB Result
Step 4 – Apply to CCU
Visit the CCU portal and click on “Apply for a Degree Programme” to generate an invoice for the application fee of NGN2,000. Select your application type, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and click submit.
Step 5 – Print Application Form
Step 6 – Accept and Print Admission Letter
For more information, kindly visit CCU Admission.
You can start your application process by Clicking Here..
With a commitment to delivering quality education, Coal City University presents an excellent opportunity for prospective students to achieve their academic goals. So, are you ready to take this pivotal step? Apply today!
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.