Clifford University (CLU) Admission List 2023/2024 Session/Clifford University (CLU) has released list candidate admitted into its first degree programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Latest Info on Clifford University Admission List
Do you want to check Clifford University (CLU) admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Clifford University admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Clifford University (CLU), they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
This is to inform all the students that applied for admission into the Clifford University (CLU), Ihie, Abia State, during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now proceed online to check their admission status.
How to Check Clifford University (CLU) Admission List
- Go to the Clifford University (CLU) portal at https://clifforduni.edu.ng
- Locate the Admission Status section.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on Check to access your admission status.
Clifford University Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Clifford University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Clifford University admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.