Christopher University Mowe (CUM) Admission List 2023/2024 is out… CUM has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
Christopher University Mowe (CUM) Admission List 2023 is Out- CUM, Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the University.
Latest info on Christopher University Mowe (CUM) Admission List
Do you want to check Christopher University Mowe (CUM) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your CUM admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of CUM, Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. Christopher University Mowe (CUM) has has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check CUM Admission List
Currently, Christopher University Mowe (CUM) prospective students can only access their admission status by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CUM admission status.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled.
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
Christopher University Mowe (CUM) Admission List Requirement
Successfully admitted Candidates are required to come along with the following (Original credentials) for the screening exercise:
- Online screening slip
- Physical screening invitation letter
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- O’level Results of not more than 2 sittings
- Scratch card PIN for (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates
- Indigene Letters
- As well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Christopher University Mowe (CUM).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.