AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024. Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School of Nursing 2023/2024 Admission Form is on sale now.
Latest Info on AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
This is to announce to the general public that the management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SONAEFUTHA) formerly known as Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA-SON) has officially released its application form into the school of nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SONAEFUTHA) Basic Programme for 2023/2024 academic session.
Requirements For AEFUTHA School of Nursing Application Form
- A candidate who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in their WAEC/NECOGCE/NABTEB it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology (its only NABTEB that can be combined with NABTEB)
- An applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- Applicants must present a colored printout of the examination photo card at the venue of the exam
How To Apply For AEFUTHA Formerly FETHA School of Nursing Form
- Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/540071077/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 or 08169634390 After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, for the Basic Nursing/Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 16 years at the time of application.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at the cost of the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
- Phone: 08169634390, 07036088036
- Email: email@example.com
NOTE: Beware of fraudsters, the college has not appointed anyone directly or indirectly to serve as an admission agent who charges money for admission.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.