Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list for 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT), has released the list of candidates admitted into its first-degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Latest Info on Zamfara State University Admission List
Do you want to check Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your ZAMSU admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
The management of the Zamfara State University (ZSU) has released the names of successful candidates Who offered provisional admission into various programs in the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
This s to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) first-degree programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission Via JAMB Portal
ZAMSUT prospective students can only access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Zamfara State University Talata-Mafara Admission Requirement
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.