UNIMED Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out… University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) Admission List 2022 is Out- UNIMED Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Latest info on University of Medical Science, Ondo State Admission List
Do you want to check UNIMED Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your UNIMED admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the UNIMED, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of UNIMED, Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. University of Medical Science, Ondo State has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check UNIMED Admission List
University of Medical Science, Ondo State admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
- Go to the UNIMED admission portal at https://www.unimed.edu.ng/postutme/postutmelogin.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and Payment Transaction ID in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Application Login’ button and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your UNIMED admission list.
How to Check University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) JAMB Admission Status Portal
Currently, the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your UNIMED admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIMED admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
If you have been admitted, you are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal and accept the offer to indicate that you have accepted the admission. Remember to print out your admission letter after accepting the offer.
University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) Admission List Requirement
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.