Is the Uburu School of Nursing form for the 2023/2024 academic session out? When is the closing date for the Uburu School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Session? Read on to see the entry requirements, the application process, Uburu School of Nursing form closing date 2023, and how to apply for admission successfully.
Do you wish to study at the Uburu School of Nursing? Are you anticipating Uburu School of Nursing Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 academic year? IF YES, Then your on the right page, we will provide you with the information on how to obtain Uburu School of Nursing Admission Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Is Uburu School of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024?
Do you want to further your education at the School of Nursing and wondering if the Uburu School of Nursing admission form for 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the Uburu School of Nursing form, the requirements, qualifications, Uburu School of Nursing 2023 registration deadline, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Requirements for Uburu School of Nursing Form 2023/2024
1). Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
2). Applicants should bring along a pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
3). Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at how you can apply the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
How to Apply for Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the college website at www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply.
- Pay an application fee of N15,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank with the generated RRR.
- The application portal opens on February 6, 2023, and closes on June 23, 2023.
- Date: Saturday, June 24, 2023
- Time: 10:00 am
- Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Enquiries: For any questions, contact the college via phone at 07083189160, 08131800125, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your Application Slip to the examination venue.
- Only candidates who pass the entrance exam will be eligible for an interview.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college is fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for the entrance exam and interview are available at the college for N3,000.
Disclaimer: Beware of fraudsters, as the management of EBSCONSU does not have any agents or representatives who charge fees for admission.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.