TASUED Post UTME / DE Form 2023/2024 Session/Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) announces its Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening for 2023/2024. Eligible UTME candidates must score at least 140, while Direct Entry candidates should have specific qualifications. Online registration is mandatory, with a fee of N2,000. The screening exercise will be held from 19th to 22nd September 2023.
Latest Info on TASUED Post UTME / DE Form
Securing a spot at the prestigious Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) in Nigeria is an opportunity worth pursuing. For those eyeing the 2023/2024 academic session, this comprehensive guide will help decode the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening process, keeping you well-informed and ahead of the curve.
|📢 Announcement||TASUED Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening for 2023/2024.|
|✅ Eligibility||UTME candidates with ≥140 score, Direct Entry candidates with specific qualifications. Must have TASUED as first choice.|
|⚠️ Important Note||Only those listed on TASUED’s profile on JAMB CAPS are considered for admission.|
|📝 Admission Requirements||Must satisfy specific ‘O’ level requirements for chosen programme. Refer to University Degree Brochure.|
|🖥️ Registration Method||Register online at TASUED Admission portal. Fee: N2,000.00.|
|📆 Screening Dates||Conducted at Main Campus from 19th to 22nd September, 2023. Mandatory for admission.|
|📋 Screening Details||Bring colour print-out of online form, JAMB Notification or Direct Entry Slip, Screening Slip, and Receipt.|
|❗ Warnings & Contact||No cell phones allowed. Queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09031936019.|
The road to TASUED begins with understanding who can apply for the screening exercise:
- UTME Candidates: Those who have selected TASUED as their first-choice institution or have initiated a change of institution to TASUED via JAMB, provided they have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry Candidates: Aspirants holding A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB qualifications, who have also picked TASUED as their first choice or sought a switch to TASUED via JAMB, and have procured the 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Note: Only applicants visible on the TASUED profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
TASUED demands specific ‘O’ level requirements for each programme. It’s paramount that all candidates download and read the University Degree Brochure carefully and understand the ‘O’ Level prerequisites for their chosen course.
The online registration process is fairly straightforward, ensuring a smooth application journey.
- Visit the TASUED Admission portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and create an account using your JAMB Registration Number. This will be used to validate your details on the JAMB CAPS.
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise online using either a Master card or VISA ATM card. Make sure to print your receipt.
- Fill and complete the online Registration Form, ensuring all required information is provided accurately. TASUED mandates the use of the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify ‘O’ level results.
- Finally, print your Screening Slip. This slip, complete with your colour passport photograph and screening details, will be your identification/admission card during the screening exercise.
Note: The screening form goes on sale from Monday, 31st July, 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September, 2023. Any misinformation or false data provided by a candidate will invalidate the registration, leading to disqualification.
The screening exercise for all UTME/DE candidates will be held at the Main Campus from Tuesday, 19th to Friday, 22nd September, 2023. This exercise is mandatory for all candidates seeking admission into TASUED.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Screening Slip and Receipt
Note: Mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited at the screening venue. Candidates are advised to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the exercise commences.
You can check the results of the screening exercise on the Admission portal 24 hours post the screening. Direct all screening exercise related queries to email@example.com or the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No: 09031936019 (available during office hours only).
Embarking on the TASUED journey requires determination, hard work, and an in-depth understanding of the admission process. With this guide, you’re one step closer to becoming part of the TASUED community.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.