Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Admission List 2023/2024 is out… TASUED has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
Latest info on Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Admission List
Do you want to check Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME screening exercise that the school management has released the names of admitted students.
Management of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. TASUED has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your TASUED admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
How to Check Admission Status on Tai Solarin University (TASUED) Portal
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login in, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.