Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Gwadabawa Past Questions . Before thinking on taking any examination, a lot more of effort is required for candidate to get the necessary point. We bring you information On Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Gwadabawa Past Questions the format, how is it patterned, what is it all about and the easiest way to get it.
Nature of the Past Question paper
Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past question and answer (pdf) format is the compilation of all the question given to past candidate to answer. We have made it very simple, and affordable such that every candidate can get it or download it as long as they have access to computer, smart phones. All those who bought our Past question and answers have been given testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question, it will help you score higher than your colleague and place you on an advantage side.
Call or Chat Now to Get The Past Question in Pdf
Subject Combination for Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions
This are the areas your to expect questions from in the Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions entrance examination. The School entrance exam questions answers are picked from the following:
- Use of English
Sample Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers
Below is the sample of questions you will see in College of Technology entrance examination
1. Lines of force I. Begin and end on equal and opposite electric charges.
II. are in state of tension which causes them to shorten
III. attract one another.Which of the statement(s) is/are correct?
D)I and II only
E)II and III only
2. Oil applied to the surface of water kills the larvae of mosquitoes through
3. The nucleus of the isotopes tritium contains
A) two neutrons with no protons
B) one neutron and one proton
C) two neutrons and one proton
D) two neutrons, one proton and one electron
4. A given mass of gas occupies 2 dm3 at 300k. At what temperature will its volume be doubled keeping the pressure constant?
5. Which of the following radiations have the longest wavelength?
A) Gamma rays
C) Light waves
D) Radio waves
E) Ultra-violet rays
6. Which of the following is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance?
7. A wire of length 100cm and cross-sectional area 2.0 × 10-3cm2 has a resistance of 0.10 ω. Calculate its electrical conductively.
A) 2.0 × 10-6 ω-1cm-1
B) 5.0 × 10-5 ω-1cm-1
C) 2.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
D) 5.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
E) 5.0 × 107 ω-1cm-1
8. Which of the following natural resources is most readily available to all organisms?
9. COg + H2Og →→ 2g + H2g ΔΔH = -4100J. Which of the following factors favour the formation of hydrogen in the above reaction? i. high pressure. ii. low pressure iii. high temperature iv. use of excess steam
A) i, iii and iv
B) iii only
C) ii, iii and i
D) iv only
10. Young’s modulus of elasticity is the ratio of stress to strain, provided the load does not exceed the
A) breaking point
B) elastic limit
C) plastic limit
D) stress limit
E) yield point.
Reasons You Need a Copy of Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Tech Past Question and Answers
You may ask or wondered why you have to get the past questions and answers, below are the reasons why getting the Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions and answers is the best investment you can make:
- You have a chance of seeing series of questions asked over the years
- Gets you in shape and focused for the examination
- With these past questions, you can time yourself and see if you can meet up during examination.
- The past questions serve as a guide, giving you an insight into how the exams are being set and perhaps how trickery the answers can be.
- This past question and answers gives you a clue on the scope of the examination
- A good percentage of questions has the tendency of returning
- Importantly, it guides you and helps you to be self-confident
Tips you need to know: For the past years, the revelation has been that a great portion of questions do repeat themselves. So, equipping yourself with the knowledge of how these questions are set helps you to be prepared beforehand and stay ahead of your competition.
How to Download The Complete Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Tech Tsafe Past Questions
Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers are not for free, rather they are bought for just ₦2000. Do not allow anyone to deceive you about downloading past questions and answers for free because it is never true.
How To Purchase Sultan Abdur-Rahman School of Health Technology Past Questions in Pdf
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of ₦2000 naira to the following bank details:
Account Number: 2177165713
Account Name: Miracle Effiong Yellow
Bank Name: UBA Bank
After payment, please send The Following to this Number 07088990507
- Name of the School
- Course of Study
- Your email address or Whatsapp number to 07088990507 and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
All of our buyers have always been satisfied. We operate with fierce honesty and equally make sure we deliver your materials immediately after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes
We at Shanuniverse wish you all the best as you try taking another step in your life. Congrats in Advance.