The Polytechnic Ibadan ND full-time admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. Poly Ibadan Admission List 2023/2024 | ND Full-Time.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Latest Info on Poly Ibadan Admission List
Do you want to check Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) admission status. After the Polytechnic Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Polytechnic, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the Polytechnic Admission procedure.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) during the 2023/2024 academic session that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
How to Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List
Currently, the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Poly Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Admission Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Poly Ibadan ND full-time programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
How To Check Polytechnic Ibadan Via School Portal
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://tpiportal.polyibadan.edu.ng/admissions/.
- Click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and password in the required columns and then click login.
- Finally, click on “Admission Status” on your dashboard to view your status.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
NOTE: Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000).
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic, Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) ND admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.