Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2023/2024 academic session.
The amount and procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the newly admitted ND and HND students of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Latest Info on Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the various ND and HND programmes of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) during the 2023/2024 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amounts they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
PTI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
PTI acceptance fee is Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (₦35,000) only.
Follow the procedure below to pay your acceptance fee:
- On the Admission Menu, click on Check Admission Status
- Visit https://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantLogin.aspx and then enter your Username and Password (i.e. your application login credentials)
- On your portal dashboard, click on Check Admission Status
- If your online admission is updated, you will see a CONGRATULATIONS message and a link to print the ACCEPTANCE FORM; click on it to generate RRR code for payment
NOTE: If you have been admitted and you did not get the CONGRATULATIONS message on your portal or Your Login credential is invalid, please visit the Institute’s ICT centre or Call the ICT Support Desk on 08122855018 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the RRR code and go to any bank to make payment. At this point you can download the approved fees on your dashboard
- Return to the website and repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 to print your ACCEPTANCE FORM. NOTE: If after payment, the system still tells you to generate RRR code, then you have to Requery the RRR code (The steps to do SO is also available on this website) or contact the ICT centre for assistance.
Warning! All RRR Codes for payments MUST be generated from the PTI website only (www.pti.edu.ng).
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.