OOU Admission List for 2024/2025 Academic Session is out… Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission List 2024 is Out- OOU Admission List for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
Latest info on Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission List
Do you want to check OOU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your OOU admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the OOU, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of OOU, Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2024/2025 academic session. Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check OOU Admission List
Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status
How to Check OOU JAMB Admission Status Portal
Currently, the Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OOU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
If you have been admitted, you are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal and accept the offer to indicate that you have accepted the admission. Remember to print out your admission letter after accepting the offer.
Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission List Requirement
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulation to all the candidate who made it to the list of Successful Admitted Student of Onabisi Onabanjo University, OOU.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.