Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job Recruitment 2023 – Interested and Qualified individuals may apply for any of the offered vacancies.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is now accepting applications for its 2023 recruitment exercise from qualified Nigerians.
This application is 100% free. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE would never ask applicants for any sort of money. All applicants will go through a fair selection procedure.
Latest Info on Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job Recruitment
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time employment in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) for the following posts.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEMORIZE OR COPY THE NUMBER. IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR SUBSEQUENT LOGIN AND FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Statutory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Have National Identity Number;
- Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Be required to pass drug test;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
Category A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
- Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor Driver
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.