MAPOLY Admission List 2023/2024 & ND Full-Time Session/Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The first and second batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the ND full-time programmes of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
See how to check the MAPOLY admission list for ND full-time programmes below.
Latest Info on Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission List
Do you want to check Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) admission status. After the Polytechnic Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the Polytechnic Admission procedure.
The authorities of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) have announced the release of the 2023/2024 academic session ND full-time admission list.
The MAPOLY admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission List
Candidates that participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ https://my.mapoly.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your username (i.e. your registered email) and Password (i.e. your surnmae) in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, are to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the MAPOLY National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check MAPOLY via JAMB Admission Portal
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.