List Of UI Courses and Admission Requirements-UI Courses – List of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the University of Ibadan (UI) and the requirements for each course.
Latest Info on List Of University of Ibadan Courses and Admission Requirements
The University of Ibadan has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is an internationally recognized and the oldest Nigerian university. It’s located in, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the University of Ibadan (UI)? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Ibadan.
University of Ibadan Courses and Admission Requirements
Candidates are enjoined to go strictly by the requirements on the University website where there are conflicting requirements on the JAMB brochure.
As the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board will begin the sale of admission forms shortly, candidates who are interested in seeking admission into various programmes in the University of Ibadan are hereby advised to also check (alongside the requirements in the JAMB brochure) the admission requirements into all programmes in the University on the University website at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
The University will not entertain any excuse from candidates who choose subject combinations different from the ones listed on the University website.
You can check the JAMB Subject Combinations for the courses listed below HERE (i.e. UTME subjects required, Direct Entry requirements and O’level requirements).
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC EXTENSION & RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ANTHROPOLOGY (BIOLOGICAL)
- AQUACULTURE & FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- ARABIC LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CLASSICAL STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION & LANGUAGE ARTS
- COMMUNICATION & LANGUAGE ARTS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY & DENTAL SURGERY
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- ECOTOURISM & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION & ARABIC
- EDUCATION & BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION & CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION & ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION & FRENCH
- EDUCATION & GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION & HISTORY
- EDUCATION & ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION & MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION & PHYSICS
- EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION & RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION & YORUBA
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY / FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION & DIETETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS /YORUBA
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- RUSSIAN WITH FRENCH/GERMAN
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.