List Of Courses Offered at FULAFIA with Admission Requirements-FULAFIA Courses – List of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) with the admission requirements.
Latest Info on List Of Courses Offered at Federal University, Lafia
The Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) is a Nigerian university and is located in Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Federal University, Lafia has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA)? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University, Lafia.
Federal University, Lafia Courses and Programmes
You can check the JAMB Subject Combinations for the courses listed below HERE (i.e. UTME subjects required, Direct Entry requirements and O’level requirements).
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION
- CREATIVE & VISUAL ARTS
- EDUCATION & BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION & CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION & INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION & MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION & PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- HAUSA LANGUAGE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS:
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
Federal University, Lafia (FULAFIA) Admission Requirements
Admissions into Federal University Lafia is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admission through Direct Entry mode
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
Admissions through the UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.