Leventis Foundation MBA and MSC Scholarships 2023/Leventis Foundation offers scholarships for Nigerian students at ALBA Graduate Business School.
A.G. Leventis Foundation offers scholarships for Nigerian students at ALBA Graduate Business School. Full and partial scholarships available for MBA and MSc Finance programmes. Apply by April 3rd, 2023.
Latest Info on Leventis Foundation MBA and MSC Scholarships
The A.G. Leventis Foundation, committed to promoting education, social welfare, and cultural preservation, has partnered with ALBA Graduate Business School to offer scholarships for Nigerian students for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships provide talented young individuals the opportunity to pursue further education at a leading academic institution with international distinctions.
Leventis Foundation Scholarships Offerings
For the 2023-2024 academic year, the A.G. Leventis Foundation and ALBA Graduate Business School offer the following scholarships:
- Two (2) full scholarships for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece, covering 100% of tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses (250 Euros per month for 12 months).
- One (1) partial scholarship for the MSc in Finance Program, covering 60% of tuition fees. Accommodation and living expenses must be covered by the student’s own funds.
Eligibility Criteria for Leventis Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nigerian citizenship
- A completed Bachelor’s degree with a 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of the English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation Scholarships
To apply for these scholarships, applicants should visit https://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents by April 3rd, 2023. For more information on the scholarships and ALBA Graduate Business School, visit https://alba.acg.edu/.
Contact Information: For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The A.G. Leventis Foundation scholarships at ALBA Graduate Business School provide an excellent opportunity for Nigerian students to advance their education and career prospects. Don’t miss out on this life-changing opportunity – apply by April 3rd, 2023.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.