KENPOLY Admission List 2023/2024 & 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch ND/Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session & 1ST, 2ND & 3RD BATCH ND FULL-TIME.
The list of candidates admitted into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic), for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
KENPOLY Admission List for ND full-time programmes is readily available for checking.
Latest Info on Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Admission List
Do you want to check Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic admission status. After the Polytechnic Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the Polytechnic Admission procedure.
The management of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Admission List
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the school website.
- Go to the Rivers Poly admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Admission” from the menu.
- Select Session as 2022/2023.
- Select list (i.e. ND Admission List).
- Supply your Name/JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Go’ and follow further instructions to access your KENPOLY admission status.
How to Check Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic JAMB Admission portal
Candidates can also access their KENPOLY admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
KENPOLY Admission Requirement
Currently, the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) prospective students can only access their admission status from the list of names published on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) as a Non-refundable deposit.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY).
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.