JAMB Subject Combination for Psychology Education » Admission requirements to study Psychology Education in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Psychology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Psychology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Psychology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Psychology Education.
Please read the Psychology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Latest Info on JAMB Subject Combination for Psychology Education
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Psychology Education
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Psychology Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Psychology Education:
- A Level passes or NCE in two (2) subjects plus the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Psychology Education:
- Five (5) O Level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language with O Level pass in Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Psychology Education:
- Any three (3) subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Psychology Education.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.