JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics » Admission requirements to study Physics Electronics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physics Electronics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Physics Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physics Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physics Electronics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physics Electronics.
Please read the Physics Electronics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Physics Electronics
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE – EPU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physics Electronics
Direct Entry Requirement for Physics Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Physics Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Physics Electronics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Physics Electronics.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.