JAMB Subject Combination for Operations Research » Admission requirements to study Operations Research in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Operations Research O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Operations Research Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Operations Research UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Operations Research.
Please read the Operations Research programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Operations Research
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Operations Research
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Operations Research
Direct Entry Requirement for Operations Research:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics and any one (1) of Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Economics or Geography.
- (ii) ND credit in Statistics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Operations Research:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Operations Research:
- Chemistry, Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Operations Research.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.