JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics » Admission requirements to study Economics/Geography/Physics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics /Geography/Physics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Economics /Geography/Physics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Economics /Geography/Physics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Economics /Geography/Physics.
Please read the Economics /Geography/Physics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
Important Note on JAMB Subject Combination for Economics/Geography/Physics
There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Economics /Geography/Physics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Economics /Geography/Physics
Direct Entry Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and one (1) other relevant subject.
- (ii) NCE merit/credit in Economics and one (1) other subject.
UTME Requirement for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Economics /Geography/Physics:
- Economics, Mathematics and one (1) other subject from Geography/Physics, History, Government and Literature in English.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Economics /Geography/Physics.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.