Itigidi School of Nursing form 2023/2024 out? When is the closing date for the Itigidi School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Session? Read on to see the entry requirements, the application process, Itigidi School of Nursing form closing date 2023, and how to apply for admission successfully.
Do you wish to study at the Itigidi School of Nursing? Are you anticipating Itigidi School of Nursing Admission Forms for the 2023/2024 academic year? IF YES, Then your on the right page, we will provide you with the information on how to obtain Uburu School of Nursing Admission Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Is Itigidi School of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024?
Do you want to further your education at the School of Nursing and wondering if the Itigidi School of Nursing admission form for 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the Itigidi School of Nursing form, the requirements, qualifications, Itigidi School of Nursing 2023 registration deadline, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
To qualify for admission into the School of Nursing Eku, candidates must:
Posses 5 credits pass in the following relevant subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a conventional secondary school in not more than two (2) sittings.
Requirements for Itigidi School of Nursing Form 2023/2024
1). Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
2). Applicants should bring along a pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
3). Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at how you can apply the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
How to Apply for Itigidi School of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms can be obtained from the admissions office or the official School of Nursing Eku website.
Note: Once the School of Nursing Eku Intake Application is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Download School of Nursing Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers pdf Here
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
For more information and inquiries concerning this college, kindly contact the admissions office.
General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria.
There are different categories of Nursing programs in Nigeria. jambadmission.org has published and highlighted the requirements for each of them also.
Requirements for General Nursing & Midwifery Education.
This is the first Nursing program available to all intending nurses in Nigeria. It takes a 3-year school program to achieve this. In the end, the student is awarded the title of Registered Nurse. The requirements include:
- SSCE certificate with a minimum of 5 credits that must include a science subject e.g (Biology, Chemistry and or Physics) and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be between 18-35 years before applying.
Requirements for Post Basic Nursing Education.
Students who finish as Registered Nurse and wish to further on will go for the Post Basic Nursing Education. This, after successful graduation, qualifies you to be known as “Registered Midwife” (RM). The requirements include:
- Must have obtained the qualification of “Registered Nurse”.
- Must meet up with the academic qualification and requirements of the admitting nursing school in Nigeria.
- Undergo a schooling/training of 1 year.
It is recommended that you simply get a high GPA’s in high school science since nursing largely depends on the application of scientific methodologies.
Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme.
Candidates who wish to apply for this must meet up with the following requirements. They include;
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must meet up with the admission requirements of the admitting schools of psychiatric nursing in Nigeria.
- Finally, must undergo 1-year full training/schooling.
Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science.
To obtain the bachelor of Nursing science, an applicant must meet up with the following criteria and requirements.
- Must have at least 5 credits in SSCE including in subjects as English, Mathematics and other science subjects.
- Must undergo a 5-year schooling/training program.
- Afterward, the candidate must go for a compulsory 1-year internship program in a Registered Health care institution.
- Upon graduation, the certificates or award obtainable include: Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Registered Public Health Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse and B.Sc. in Nursing.
Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
Nurses who wish to pursue a higher degree in nursing must meet with the following requirements. They include:
- Meeting the admitting school’s entry requirements.
- Possible awards or certificates to be obtained include a Master Degree (M.Sc.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs.
The requirements for this include:
- Must be a Registered Nurse/Midwife with at least one-year post-registration (working) experience.
- Must have a current practicing license.
- Also, the applicant must meet with admitting school’s requirements.
- The duration for this is 1 year. However, Anesthetist Nursing programme runs for a year and 6 months (18months).
- Obtainable certificate: certificate in nursing in the area of clinical specialization.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.