Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Admission List 2023/2024 is out… (FUKASHERE) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Diploma Programmes.
Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) admission list for 2023/2024 academic session | 1st & 2nd Batch.
Latest info on Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Admission List
Do you want to check Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Federal University of Kashere, admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
Management of Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), Has release the names of successful Admitted student into her 2023/2024 academic session. FUKASHERE has release the names of successful Admitted student. The List contains a data of Students admitted into this University to study the different Courses it offers.
How to Check FUKASHERE Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUKASHERE admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
REGISTRATION COMMENCES ON MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2023.
Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.