FUBK Admission List 2023 is Out- Federal University, Kebbi Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Courses in the University.
Latest info on Federal University Kebbi FUBK Admission List
Do you want to check FUBK Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your FUBK admission status. After the University Admission management has screen all the candidates who apply for Admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) undergraduate programmes during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students who Admission is been offered to study undergraduate Courses in the University.
How to Check FUBK Admission List
Currently, the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUBK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
(FUBK) Admission List Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission list.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.