FCET Umunze NCE Admission List 2023/2024 Session Out- Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Latest info on FCET Umunze NCE Admission List
Do you want to check D.S Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We will provide you the full steps on how to check your Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze admission status. After the University Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for admission into the University, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Admission List contains all the names of successful students whose Admission is been offered to study undergraduate courses at the University.
Federal College of Education (FCET) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check (FCET) Admission List
Currently, the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FCET. admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, admission status.
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET Requirement
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze programmes are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
2. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
3. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
4. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
- Go to the college admission status checking portal at http://220.127.116.11/FCETumunze/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Select your programme from the dropdown
- Select session from the dropdown
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your admission status
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze.
We advised you to always visit this page for more update, if you have any questions, feel free to used the comment box below.